- SAE sizes 5/16, 1/4, 7/32, 3/16, 5/32, 9/64, 1/8, 7/64, 3/32 and 5/64 inch. Metric size 8mm, 7mm, 6mm, 5mm, 4mm, 3.5mm, 3mm, 2.5mm, 2mm and 1.5mm
- Drill bits made from high quality S2 steel material with sturdy hardened & tempered construction, suitable for industrial use
- Strong magnetic and high precision. Each edge can be accurately locked screws, no damage to the screw and the screwdriver head
- Complete rust and corrosion resistance with the active Manganese Phosphate treatment for enhanced durability under any circumstances
- Not only can you use the hex bits on hand tools, you can easily insert them to any 1/4 inch hex shank power drill to use solid storage case to keep all bit set in good condition. One set is enough for furniture installation, car maintenance, electronic factory, office installation, kitchen installation, etc.
20-Piece SAE Metric Hex Head Screwdriver Bit Set
- SAE Sizes 5/16, 1/4, 7/32, 3/16, 5/32, 9/64, 1/8, 7/64, 3/32 and 5/64 inch
- Metric size 8mm, 7mm, 6mm, 5mm, 4mm, 3.5mm, 3mm, 2.5mm, 2mm and 1.5mm
It is normal if you feel a color difference in the drill bit after receiving it. The drill bit is phosphatized to improve paint adhesion and corrosion resistance. Over time, though, the screwdriver bit will become more and more bright-coloured.
Precision and Accurate
Drill bits made from high quality S2 steel material for ultimate durability, suitable for industrial use. Each edge can be accurately locked screws
Solid Storage Case
All bits set stored in solid plastic storage case to keep the screwdriver bits in good condition
Great For Power Tools
Not only can you use the bits on hand tools, you can easily insert them to any 1/4 inch hex shank power drill to use
Great valued tools for the price. Each piece is marked clearly. It appears that all of the individual pieces are accounted for but both of the plastic cases that hold the pieces were shattered so there nothing to store these tools with. A little disappointed:- (
I recently went looking for a set like this without having an immediate need for it. I found this one and used it the other day while assembling furniture for a friend. With a compact driver and this set I felt like a hero. I like the compact little cases. Pocket size. No giant moulded box. I can't speak to durability but they are defiantly made of hard steel. They are of a unique color in my bit sets. I won't confuse them. I recommend them.
I frequently order things online that need to be put together and they all come with screws that require an allen wrench (with the provided cheap one in the tool kit). I was miserable and often called on a guy to put together for me because I could not get pieces put together tight enough with my own strength.
My latest projects was a cat tower that would have taken me hours to put together, instead it took less than 30 minutes, and an outdoor wicker sofa that had 170 hex screws all needing the stupid allen wrench. It sat on my porch for weeks because I never felt like dealing with all those screws and an allen wrench. That got put together in no time as well.
I am so happy I bought these. Total game changer. Now I have to go back through all of my previous constructions and tighten every thing up lol.