- Made of high quality steel for strength and durability
- Individually wrapped by antirust waxed paper
- Fits All Standard Safety Scrapers
- Perfect for removing old paint or removing stickers and decals from glass windows and doors
- Includes 600 total 1.5" x 0.75" thick steel single edge razor blades
The price of 600 is why I bought. They seem to stand up for what I need. I use them to scrape excess material off some of my products. Honestly a blade is a blade. The value is there.
For 5 cent each, there’s no doubt these are the cheapest to get. Beside they are cheap, they are also work great. I scrape lots of acrylics on marble tables. These work the best because can’t be any easier than this. Not only I scrape marble table tops but I use these to scrape my aquarium as well and it works amazingly. It makes algae disappear like magic. I used to use old credit cards to clean my aquarium but it picks up sand sometimes and causing some scratches. With this razer, just need to go over the glass once and it’s done. I rather buy them in bulk like this because it saves me money in the long run.
Lots of blades you can get for your entire life. I am now looking for creative ways to consume these high quality steel aside from scraping class, cutting paper, sharpening pencil. Will need to gift out some as I wish they like it as much as I do.