- The adjustable tilt fence can be locked in position anywhere from 0° To 90° to make quick, accurate biscuit cuts for easily joining mitered pieces. The angle knob allows you to adjust the fence angle and helps you to tackle edge-to-edge, end-to-edge and miter-to-miter
- 10,000 rpm motor provides power for woodworking in various types of harder wood. The pre-set depth ( biscuit size: #20, #10, #0 and M ) helps you to cuts slots for multiple biscuit sizes. Manual mode allows you to cut custom biscuit depths
- Easy to quickly set the fence angle and height, a great tool for beginner. ergonomically designed top grip handle for enhanced comfort.
- Dust extractable design provides easy clean-up and an unobstructed view when in use. Biscuit joiner has suction function when the biscuit joint is using, and can keep the woodworking area away from flying debris. Clean slots holes for better glue adhesion and longer cutter life.
- The package comes with 4 inch carbide-tipped blade and 100pcs packed individually biscuits. All 100mm(4 inch) in diameter with a 22mm bore biscuit joiner blades can be used for REX031.
Make sure to remove the safety-lock screw before use!!! If the fence is loose, tighten it before use to prevent inaccurate cutting.
If you need to replace the blade, please check page 7.8 of the instruction.
Please read the instruction carefully. If you have any questions, you can ask professional after-sales staff.
If you are in the woodworking business or enjoy making your own furniture at home, This REX031 biscuit joiner is the right tool to make your life much easier.
Powered by a brisk motor with 10,000 rpm, it can smoothly cut through various types of harder wood. The 4-inch blade comes carbide-tipped and is ideal for miter joints, corner joints, butt joints and T-joints. Three adjustable fence positions at 0, 45 and 90 degrees, large and comfortable top grid D-handle to make woodworking easier. The dust extraction port and bag are included so you can work safely without breathing in harmful sawdust and risking long-term lung damage. Whether working with hard or soft woods, the REXBETI biscuit joiner takes everything in stride.
Motor : 1010W
No Load Speed : 10000/min
Max Cutting Depth : 14mm
Fence Adjustment: 0-90 degree
Blade Diameter : 100x22x4mm
Comes with 100pcs biscuits. Packed individually for easy and quick access.
70pcs * #20 biscuit
20pcs * #10 biscuit
10pcs * #0 biscuit
Make sure to remove the safety screw before use
FENCE & ANGLE KNOB
The angle knob allows you to adjust the fence angle and helps you to tackle edge-to-edge, end-to-edge and miter-to-miter
HEIGHT & DEPTH KNOB
Quickly adjust the fence height to match the wood plate / Pre-set depth with #0, #10,#20 and M setting
4 INCH CARBIDE-TIPPED BLADE
Easy to cut slots / Easy to replace with matched wrench
I purchased this to eventually build the top for my workbench. I will be able to align the tops and minimize the work to flatten after the glue up. The product seems sturdy, easy to use. I messed around with it a little and had no issues with the adjustments. I look forward to getting the bench started.
Smooth movement of blade into wood. Plate holds biscuit cutter flat and steady. Adjustments are straight forward and positive. I put an aftermarket blade on so I can’t speak about original’s quality. For the price this is a value.
which is easy to pick up as a beginner. The manual is easy to read and understand. You can replace the blades as needed. Overall, it's a great tool and gift. The adjustments were simple and the cookies served worked well. It's a good choice.
Great tool for wood worker. Machine did a clean cut that I can easy place the biscuit to join the wood. I like it comes with a case and different size of biscuit. Good value and save.
Actually, it's a fairly good tool. You can't just go out and get a Festool domino or even a Biscuit Joiner for $130+ in a little shop. It's a really specialized tool that isn't utilized very often. Unless you're constantly gluing table tops. It works well; you may need to fine-tune the biscuits you use, but it consistently produces excellent results. The gathering of dust is almost non-existent. If you intend to work in your store, this may not be the best option. You'll be OK if you do it outside. For the time being, I'm really pleased with my purchase!